AEGEE-Eindhoven organizes several activities for our members.
- We have local dinners, often in a specific theme like Spanish food or Christmas. Usually these dinners are followed by activities like Beer Pong, Movie night or drinks in our bar.
- Having weekly drinks to catch up with your friends and tell all about your next travel plans
- Every now and then we organize more extended activities like bowling, going out for carnaval, king’s day and other occasions.
- Several times a year we organize an Exchange with other antennae from the AEGEE-Network in Europe. Examples of these are cities like Prague, Minsk, Alicante and Debrecen. Other students will have organized awesome activities for us in those cities. Who better to show the city then the students living there.
- Every Summer we organize a Summer University, usually together with one or more of the other AEGEE Antennae surrounding our area. During this Summer University, a group of about 25 students and young professionals from all over Europe will come to Eindhoven for a program including guided tours in Eindhoven and other cities in the Netherlands; visits to museums, social activities, sport activities, several workshops and a European Night: A night of cultural exchange and national cuisines of participants – in general a multilateral sharing of trans-border experiences.